Your days are filled with responsibilities, stressors, unknowns, & constant noise.
This is your moment to get away from it all and take care of you.
You don’t need to do anything but breathe.
A Moment to Breathe is located in the office of Aksarben Massage Associates, Suite 116, in the 7400 Building on Pacific Street (north side). The 7400 Building is located in the 74th Pacific Plaza behind a small strip mall containing a Lighthouse Pizza.
To reach Christine by phone, call 402-316-2014
My Background & Training:
My training is primarily in Swedish Massage, but I have also been trained in and/or been exposed to the following:
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Bowen Therapy
My training and background have equipped me to give massages that will help you reach your goals, whether they are to be more healthy & stress-free or to receive relief from chronic pain or illnesses. Here are my core beliefs about massage therapy and a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
Policies & Payments:
- Basic Rates: $60 for a one-hour massage and $30 for a half-hour massage.
- Please arrive on time so you can receive the full benefit of your appointment.
- Please give me 24-hour notice for cancellations. You may call or text to (402) 316-2014.
- Late cancellations may be subject to a fee.
- I accept credit cards, cash, and checks.
- Checks should be made out to Christine Thye.
- Gift Certificates are available.
Discounts & Benefits of Massage Therapy:
Massage therapy is useful for many different people in many different situations, but because of my background in education and other life experiences, I would like to offer regular discounts to the following groups: teachers, single moms, & people with chronic illnesses/pain.
If you fall into one of those categories, please let me know! Also, since massage therapy is most useful the more often it’s experienced, I will be offering various promotions and loyalty points to all my clients.