I believe …
- You need little oasis breaks throughout your busy days.
- You don’t have to wait until you retire to rest.
- Women (& men) need moments when they don’t need to accomplish or achieve anything.
- Our minds need rest just like our bodies do.
- Sometimes the cycle of stress can make even our sleep work.
- A massage can be even better than a glass of wine or a cigarette.
- Pampering yourself is a good thing; each of us just have to choose where and how we can make that happen.
- Nature and music and rest are what our souls and bodies crave.
- Simple is often better.
- Silence can be good.
- Therapeutic touch can help replace some of the negative experiences and moments we are exposed to throughout our lives.
- Taking care of yourself when you are healthy is better than waiting until your well has run dry.
- Certain seasons in our lives feel like too much, and we need help getting to the next step and the next path.
- Pain can produce gain but can also zap everything when not taken care of.
- Sometimes you need a vacation from the vacation.
And of course, I believe you will feel a lot better after taking a moment to breathe and treating yourself to a massage therapy session. Schedule yours now.